AUTHOR PAUL P. RACHMANIDES
About The Author
This is the story of a man from Greece and the journey that would eventually take him to the USA, the country of his dreams. Paul P. Rachmanides was born on November 19, 1949, in Dikea, Eyros, Greece. Paul’s early life on the farm and the strict rules of his father helped establish principles for the future. After graduating from high school in June of 1967, Paul served honorably in the Greek Special Forces as a Second Lieutenant and graduated from Ranger and Paratrooper schools, and descended into a grizzly bear’s den to rescue her three two-day-old cubs.
Paul set his mind to acquiring a student VISA and would make it to the United States on August 23, 1971. Without knowing a word of English or anyone, he received a Masters Degree from Thunderbird, the School of Global Management through perseverance and dedication. He worked for CBS Records International in Europe as an Executive Trainee for one year before resigning so he could return to his dream country, the USA. Paul felt his dream of living in America slipping away, but he would struggle but also succeed in returning. For the next twenty years, Paul experiences his own Odyssey, desperately trying to build the life he wants for himself.
On January 18, 2001, Paul founded the State Inspection of Kingwood. He was profitable by the fourth month of operation and never looked back. Paul sold his business in 2018 and is happily retired.
“This is what America is all about. A land full of promise and opportunity. The Promised Land. Promise and opportunity cannot be given. They are out there, they must be pursued relentlessly, regardless of the resources on hand.”
Enter your name and email to get Paul's New Tax System Article
An American Dream:
A Path to Self Actualization and the Manifestation of One’s Own Destiny
Uncover Your Path to Triumph
Embark on an extraordinary journey through the captivating life of Paul P. Rachmanides in An American Dream: A Path to Self Actualization and the Manifestation of One’s Own Destiny. This gripping memoir unveils the power of resilience, ambition, and the relentless pursuit of success, making it a must-read for those craving inspiration and transformation.
Benefits Await You:
- Unlock Your Potential: Witness the remarkable transformation of a young man from a serene Greek village to a symbol of the American Dream, showing you that the impossible is attainable.
- Fuel Your Passion: Join Paul’s adventures from elite paratrooper to corporate success, igniting your own passions and driving you to reach for the stars.
- Embrace Resilience: Discover the incredible strength of the human spirit as Paul overcomes challenges, proving that adversities can be stepping stones to greatness.
- Master Cultural Navigation: Learn how to navigate diverse cultures and overcome obstacles with Paul’s incredible journey as a blueprint.
- Live Your Dream: Be empowered to turn your dreams into reality, as Paul’s journey of self-actualization guides you to embody the spirit of the American Dream.
Get ready to be moved by Paul’s awe-inspiring life story and realize that the American Dream isn’t just a destination – it’s a mindset. Take action now and embrace the power of transformation by grabbing your copy of An American Dream today. Your journey to empowerment starts now!
Empower Your Dreams with Every Turn of the Page
Readers of this work will be taken along with the author on a journey of a lifetime- Truly.
Entrance to the base for unconventional warfare
Paratrooper graduation ceremony. October 30th, 1970
Ranger graduation ceremony in May, 1970
After an all-night march, we had to complete this before breakfast
Hanging onto a rope after walking across the board
Falling into a swimming pool
Me sliding across the rope
Same aero-bridge from a different angle
Second Lieutenant in April, 1971
Just picked up the three bear cubs and climbed out of the well
On the ground, enjoying the bear cubs’ company
At a restaurant, having dinner with my Chinese friends